BeerCharts V1.0 Suggestions?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hokieengr

Reaction score
Being an aerospace engineer by trade, I make lots of charts. I like charts. In fact, I might love charts. And tables for that matter.

Anyhow, I was going to put together some handy full page color charts and tables for use while brewing. I know that BeerSmith and other similar software packages already compute many of these values but I personally like to have a reference outside with me and not have to deal with my laptop on brew day. So, to this end, I'd like suggestions for references people would like to have in hand while brewing. My feeling on this so far is that they would be geared more towards controlling and correcting as you brew and not so much for use with recipe planning since you do that in software anyhow. I'm thinking of things like volume vs. time of the boil, specific grav. vs. time, mash temp adjust charts, and so forth.

Any and all suggestions welcome!

That sounds like a great idea, but once the brew has begun I find myself referencing things a lot less.

The mash temp adjustment might be something useful though.

Back