2nd Perlick 525ss group buy

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

jwb96

Reaction score
Figured I'd start a thread to get a 2nd group buy organized. Hopefully ggoodman will give some advice on how to get the ball rolling with Perlick, maybe share who he talked to.

Since there was going to be a month's delay, I think we can keep the ordering window open for a bit longer (no moves to remote states for me in the near future). At least through May 15? Same process - shipping via USPS Priority flat rate boxes, payment through PayPal. I'm assuming the prices from the first group buy can be duplicated. If so, those were:

3 taps will fit in the small boxes, 4-8 medium box. The postage is:
Small box: $4.95
Meduim: $11.95

Price per faucet: $23.75

Total cost will include PayPal fee and any taxes that need to be paid.

Send PMs or post how many you want - I'll update this post to be the master list to track orders and, eventually, paid status. Sound good?

Jim

Orders to date:
me - 2
Damonic - 3
BrewinHog - 2
bull8042 - 2?

Oh great! I just bought two yesterday.... Let's see how this plays out anyway though. If the price is right, I am in for a couple.

I would be interested in 2 of the 575SS if you are able to add them to the order too.

I am in Ontario, Canada, so not sure how that would effect the postage.

I'm putting a hold on this and will get back to the thread for an update as soon as I can.
No offense to the OP, but i don't feel comfortable letting a group buy get started with a member of 1 month and 8 posts. Had I known about the other group buy, I would have exercised the same stop.

Please stand by.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back