• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Jockey Box

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

aekdbbop

Reaction score
I have a single line jockey box i am thinking about selling.. just want to test the waters and see if anyone has any interest in it.. Comes with cooler, ss coil, tap and handle, and lines a connections to a ball lock keg.

Not sure how much it is worth..
Pictures later.

Thanks

Here is a vid overview..

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c9zftBzDBis]YouTube - Jockey Box for sale[/ame]

and for reference, on ebay they are going for 275! geeze

Ill take 150 for it OBO. Shipping included.

I'm interested, but kind of tapped out right now. Please keep me in mind if you don't sell it right away! I've been wanting one for a long time, but just can't swing $150 right now.

HINT: Just charge those Michiganders an entrance fee when they come up there camping..:mug:

Just Like a *IP to try and take advantage of us Michiganders.we should do the same for the IL people coming up here into Michigan...:mug:
I built my Jockey Box. it's a 3 tap box with a 4 pass cold plate.
got the plate off of Ebay. and the taps and shanks local one at a time.
I love it.

Back