What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Brewing a clone tomorrow. Can't wait!
uploadfromtaptalk1392517930995.jpg

Refrained from brewing this for a couple months but have a starter going now to pitch tomorrow. Going for 12%. Gonna look at the lhbs for some fun flavorings to play with.

This batch was just under 11%. I haven't played around with a lot if flavorings, but I gave found that I really like lemonade and limeade concentrate in it.

It's been three months since I added SNR10 dregs to my biere de noel, so I thought I'd steal a sample. Smells a lot like how I remember stille nacht. Picked up a 6 pack of 2013 from a friend last night. Tempted to have one, but know I should wait at least a few years. Really happy with how the homebrew is coming along. Now I just need to leave it alone for at least another 6 months.

It's been three months since I added SNR10 dregs to my biere de noel, so I thought I'd steal a sample. Smells a lot like how I remember stille nacht. Picked up a 6 pack of 2013 from a friend last night. Tempted to have one, but know I should wait at least a few years. Really happy with how the homebrew is coming along. Now I just need to leave it alone for at least another 6 months.

I picked up a beer today just for you. ;)
ImageUploadedByHome Brew1392519081.122375.jpg

I saw somewhere that only a little over 300 bottles of snr 2010 made it to the us. Have you heard anything about a 2008 snr?

Saw it a few minutes ago. Hopefully one day those beers will be easily available from the brewery. Did you go to HF today? Special bottles?

Sent from my iPhone using Home Brew

I did not. But I will be there Wednesday with skeezerpleezer. I'll pick up whatever they have then.

I picked up a beer today just for you. ;)
View attachment 179694

Awww, you shouldn't have. No, really.

I saw somewhere that only a little over 300 bottles of snr 2010 made it to the us. Have you heard anything about a 2008 snr?

Supposedly 60 cases of 6 bottles ea. I'm not sure I believe that. 2008 was either never sold, or only sold in very limited quantities at the brewery.

Had these in my hand today and just before paying, had second thoughts and put them back. Anybody have them? Worth buying?

1392520511466.jpg

1392520539041.jpg

1392520558768.jpg

1392520575559.jpg

All homebrew tonight, now it's my Whoopsie Amber ale...the beer that turned out great despite everything going wrong.

Sent from my HTCONE using Home Brew mobile app

1392523550867.jpg

Been too long since I had a nut brown or a brown. I don't know why. This is great. Bad ratings. I disagree. Awesome for a 5%er.

messiah nut brown.jpg

That's an awesome friggin picture. Better than most beer advertising I've seen. Maybe they can learn some tips from us on this site.

I wish I had taken some notes to, the beer is really tasty and fresh but was a fill in on the stove during this wonderful weather, half batch, I'll wing it. No notes.
I know the basics, going to be hard to replicate but that's half the fun,as long as it tastes good!

After 4 Old Chubs and a Coffee Bender and a Cynic from Surly, I am on the water and hitting the hay so work isn't too bad in the am.

Back