• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Used 15 Gallon Blichmann Kettle w/false bottom

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rleddy000

Reaction score
This is a USED 15 Gallon Blichmann Boilermaker Kettle ($369.00 retail) for sale, it also includes a blichmann false bottom ( $74.99 retail) and a Northern Brewer bulkhead fitting ($19.99 retail) and brass elbow mounted just above the front handle for sparge hookup or it can be plugged for other uses. Retail total is $462.99. This kettle is in great condition, I used it as my mash tun and its just awesome. I have since upgraded to a 20 gallon boilermaker mash tun and 30 gallon boil pot for larger batch sizes thats why I'm selling this one. The kettle has no dents only normal wear from cleaning and light scratches on the bottom as you might expect from contact with the burner stand. The price is $425.00 and that includes domestic shipping.

The Blichmann web site has detailed info on the kettle so a quick answer for most questions can be found there.

I use Pay Pal only for payment because it offers some protection for both of us, all terms of sale will be on the Pay pal invoice that I send to you, price, description of the kettle, insured shipping with tracking number and signature verification, all sales final no refunds. Seller reserves the right to accept or decline an offer. Please I CANNOT ship to a post office box, fed ex will not deliver to one, only to a valid domestic continental U.S. Address. Please don't forget: Buyers for your invoice please include your name, email and full shipping address information with a phone number it makes things go much faster.....cheers and thanks for looking.

DSCN4851.jpg

DSCN4850.jpg

DSCN4854.jpg

DSCN4853.jpg

Wow this forum is brutal crucify me already! Im just trying to make a kettle available asap to someone that needs it. Blichmann is backed up at least 4 weeks right now. Sold things before here no problems. I just cant hold up an item someone may want to another buyer that does not respond in a timely manner. Pictures to be posted late tomorrow. Thanks again for looking. Oh and BrewDo I dont recall ever doing business with you so how can you say "not a fun expirience" ???

I have to say that this guy hasn't done anything to sound shady IMO. Only thing shady is everyone elses comments accusing him without showing and proof of why he shouldn't be trusted. I can't afford your kettle, but I don't see anything shady. The thing about not holding it for other people, first person with payment, is how I, and everyone else here, sells things.

Good luck RLEddy

I've edited my original posting because the sales terms seem to have not gone well. I just want to post a simple sale ad here wiyhout it being turned into a monster. Thank you Yooper for some guidence here.

Leddy...you sold me the keggle, right? If same guy, then our transaction went as smooth as could be. I'd buy again!

Its SOLD !!!! check out my ebay listing item # 200622284306 if it wasnt for you guys I would have never listed there. Thanks.

Latest posts

Back