Possible NEPA brewers club (honesdale, waymart and hawley areas)

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CliffMongoloid

Reaction score
Im in the waymart/honesdale area and was wondering if anyone else would want to start up a home brew club in this area.

I know there are some in the scranton and wilkes barre area but for some its an hour plus ride.

Let me know who would be interested and we can see if you can get something going. If its only a few we can always start small

Thanks
Mike

I'm in the Binghamton NY area... Been looking around here and can't find a club.

I think that's kind of far for me.

From Binghamton Scranton's a little bit closer. Google Maps says it's an hour vs 1.5 hours to Hawley or 1.25 hours to Honesdale.

Looking at the AHA website, there are some NY-based clubs that are around the same distance away, but nothing closer. Depends on how far you're willing to drive. You could start your own club. Is there anywhere in/around Binghamton that sells supplies? Maybe they can put you in contact with other local brewers and you could get something together.

""I'm in the Binghamton NY area... Been looking around here and can't find a club.""

Talk to Doc at Doc's Homebrew shop. He probably can hook you up. Broome County Fermenters?

Im in the waymart/honesdale area and was wondering if anyone else would want to start up a home brew club in this area.

I live in Pleasant Mount. Is this still an ongoing search for members to start a local brew club?

I run a kinda of pseudo-ish homebrew club online. (im from wilkes-barre). There are members from all over the US on it. Some of use local NEPA'rs meet up and brew from time to time. If you are interested msg me.

Back