Free Beer!! - How to make it...

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Its funny how this works out like this.

I brought 10 gallons to a party and it was gone in 45 minutes. Got a lot of complements from BMC drinkers and even homebrewers because it had absolutely no flaws flavor-wise. Its swill, so it doesn't have any real depth of flavor, just nothing objectionable to BMC'rs. No; hoppiness, maltiness, no yeast ester, no funk. Pretty much, just a very balanced easy drinking light beer.

If you like this try my Miller Light Clone - Triple Hopped. See my drop down or look in recipes, hybrid light beers section.

Blonde Ale - Miller Lite (Really Triple Hopped)
Anyway I cant find the hopped LME.

Its funny how this works out like this.

I brought 10 gallons to a party and it was gone in 45 minutes. Got a lot of complements from BMC drinkers and even homebrewers because it had absolutely no flaws flavor-wise. Its swill, so it doesn't have any real depth of flavor, just nothing objectionable to BMC'rs. No; hoppiness, maltiness, no yeast ester, no funk. Pretty much, just a very balanced easy drinking light beer.

If you like this try my Miller Light Clone - Triple Hopped. See my drop down or look in recipes, hybrid light beers section.

Blonde Ale - Miller Lite (Really Triple Hopped)
Hey, not trying to re start this old thread, but I want to make this beer and these days cant find the hopped LME, would you know how to make it adding hop pellets to the lme in the boil. maybe .5 of some Hallertau hops ? or perhaps other kind?. Thanks
I know i posted the same comment twice . My bad

Last edited:
Back