Craft Brewing on TODAY show video

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That was a pretty well done piece. Sam came across great.

But I can't stand the cast of that show. They don't let their guests speak and are always rushing them off. Swigging the brews like college kids and making yummy noises while the guy tries to talk.

I mean, I guess you can't really do a good post-beer segment in 45 seconds or whatever they give them. But come on, give the beer a little respect. ;)

At least I have Sam's new show on the Discovery channel to look forward to seeing. I think it will be a fun show.

The cast is more of a wine bunch. I don't think they were into the beer selections. I mean, come on. They are wine people; they're not going to enjoy an imperial stout! That guy should have known that and planned more appropriately.

I'm looking forward to the new show too.

The cast is more of a wine bunch. I don't think they were into the beer selections. I mean, come on. They are wine people; they're not going to enjoy an imperial stout! That guy should have known that and planned more appropriately.

I disagree. Why give someone who already has an appreciation for flavor and complexity in their beverage some sort of compromise? An imperial stout, though strong, is quite a flavorful and approachable "big" style for non-beer drinkers. You wouldn't expect a wine drinker to try to win you over with boxed wine would you?

Always like to see craft brewers get mentioned on a show like Today. Might just entice some BMC drinkers to try something different once in a while.

Am I the only one who found it funny how she almost biffed it in the beginning of the video?

Back