run both corney and commercial through splitteR?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sublimenal

Reaction score
Greetings,

I am getting sick of going back and forth from commercial to corney taps, the commercial tap is such a tight fit it takes me like 30 minutes just to put it on! lol

I am wondering if there is a splitter out there that will allow me to just convert from commercial tap to corney taps with just a flick of a valve?

This is for a kegerator

Thank you

Have you considered using MFL fittings on your sanke tap? It takes two minutes and a small wrench to change from sanke to corny. ;)

Keg Connection sells a kit:

Sanke%20Tap%20with%20MFL%20Tailpieces.jpg

Then, use MFL disconnects on your corny kegs:

Kit%20to%20conv%20Sanke%20with%20Disc.jpg

I split my CO2 line, installed a shutoff on both. One has a sanke connection and the other the corney. Works well for me.

I split my CO2 line, installed a shutoff on both. One has a sanke connection and the other the corney. Works well for me.

Then what do you do for the beer line?

I have the 1/4" MLF threads myself. I used to have a commercial sixtel and a homebrew on tap, but now I am pretty much homebrew. Didn't take that long to switch over, just have bucket handy for that liquid line when you switch it (I would open the tap to drain the starsan out, since I was tapping the keg. A closed faucet should hold the liquid in the line for the most part).

Latest posts

Back