Tree Nearly Denuts Jeep Driver

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
"my 'boys' also took a hard shot and are swollen to 3 times normal size and are dark purple"...yiiiiiikes...

scared0017.gif

Next time I'm riding in a chJeep, remind me to wear a cup...

I wonder if he Will Sue Chrysler now....They sure dont make Jeeps Like they used to My old CJ-7 Would of Drove down that Forest.

RICLARK said:
I wonder if he Will Sue Chrysler now....They sure dont make Jeeps Like they used to My old CJ-7 Would of Drove down that Forest.

Your peril is the minivan that cuts in front of you as you oversteer on the HWY and cartwheel on to the exit to the dirt road to get to the forest.

JavaBeans said:
Wow. They say every Jeep is "Trail Rated", but makes me wonder how high they actually score...

Yeah, if there's nothing but a thin firewall between your junk and a tree limb, you gotta question how great for trails they truly are.

Wow! That's one of those freak accidents.

This is the kind of thing I expect to see olllllo posting.:D

At least it didn't jam the steering wheel into his crotch. Then he'd be consigned to a life of muttering about how that tree's been 'driving me nuts'.

Did anyone else catch that this is from TxBrew's other forum?

Back