I have used up my entire supply!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ceedubya

Reaction score
So I havn't been brewing much, and havn't been buying commercial beers either. I have 10 gallons in the fermenter but its gonna be a month before one of those is ready.

I am sitting here drinking the last of my wheat beers, and thinking about drinking the very last of an Oktoberfest I made last fall. There is one bottle left in the fridge............ The is literally the last bottle of beer in the house.

The good news here is, I sorta did this on purpose. I want to lay off the beer for a few weeks. I try to take a few weeks off here and there to maintain my manly physique :D

I'm just worried about what I'm gonna do when I get the urge for a homebrew and look in the empty fridge!

I'm just worried about what I'm gonna do when I get the urge for a homebrew and look in the empty fridge!

You will cry. I'm brewing 30 Gallons between now and June 6th. Need 5 Gallons for a music fest so I'll brew a 10G batch and leave 5 at home. Then need two selections for my son's 1st Bday party. Might as well make those 10G batches as well. so that's 15G in reserve. I highly doubt either of the kegs get kicked or even halfway drained at the bday party, but I convinced SWMBO that we needed it so woohoo a pipeline maybe I shall have:)

Now that I've got the 16 gallon brew pot, that is what I need start doing. Brwewing 10 gallons at a time shouldn't be any more difficult than 5, so why not?

Back