Wisconsin Beer Festival this weekend!!!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
For example, they have several vintages of Westvletarin, and a 3 year vertical tasting of Dark Lord, just to name a few impossible to get items. They also have a case of Panil, for you sour beer fiends. This is an awesome event. I will be at the cheese and beer pairing, but will be missing out on the Saturday tasting :( I have been looking forward to it all year too.

I just noticed this event thank you.

I'll be there.

I'll be getting there tonight for the cheese and beer tasting. I've tried to attend an event similiar before but things did not work out. This will be a first for me.

:mug:

cz

My wife and I were considering it, but we did the Boat tour between Lakefront, Milwaukee Ale House and Rock Bottom. Then went out for dinner and by that time neither of us was good for getting safely behind a wheel. :(

Chris Z,

I hope we met, but don't know if we did. I was pouring beers under the name "Justin". I was wearing a gray Kona brewing company T-shirt. It was a fun event, and I heard the tasting on Saturday went really well.

Cheers! and welcome to HBT

I just couldn't help but to chuckle at the title of this thread. Isn't every weekend in Wisconsin pretty much a beer festival? ;)

(Your state gives me alcohol poisoning too often :fro: )

Back