New brews.

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jhenderson27

Reaction score
So recently I have been brewing a 5 gal batch a week. Over the last month I have done my porter, a vanilla stout and a chocolate stout done with cocoa nibs, A bourbon vanilla stout(recipe off here) and a sierra nevada cloneish pale ale. I can't believe how awesome the recipes are on this site. Just wanted to let everyone know the success I've had off this site. Very happy Homebrewer here. Very soon a buddy and I are stepping up to all grain. I highly recommond Aleholes sierra nevada extract with speciality grains recipe. It can be found under the thread called looking for a snpa clone. I changed a few things due to my likes but his was amazing. Perfect color and clarity and malt and hop. Just wanted.to share what was on my mind. Thanks guys! Brew on!

Yah been lucky. I'm a bit backed up rite now, got the vanilla porter and snpa ish clone dryhopping in the primary/secondary respectivly. I planned a bb American light this weekend. Having good beer buddies helps too. Always love having a brewing buddy, other than the gf.

Back