WilserBrewer

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cheesehed007

Reaction score
Just want to give a shout out to WilserBrewer I ordered a BIAB bag and hop bags and a pulley. I received everything in a very timely manner. The workmanship is bar none. I just received my new brew kettle yesterday and the bag fits perfectly! Please don't hesitate to order, you won't be disappointed! Cheers.

ImageUploadedByHome Brew1390428610.586117.jpg

Mods, I searched the threads and didn't see one started for WilserBrewer. If there is one already feel free to add this to it.

Thanks Cheesehed!

I must say that is a damn good looking pot / burner combo!

Please be forewarned, KEEP the bag clear of the burner! Polyester and extreme heat don't mix, had a guy email me in tears a few days ago...all good now, we stitched him up and sent him on his merry way all happy again!

Another guy was brewing on a windy day, well he set his empty bag down next to the burner, I think you can figure the rest....haha cheers!

Thanks for the warning! I lived through the '70s. I know all about polyester and flames. :) I received a nice Christmas bonus from work so I splurged and got me some new stuff. Can't wait to try it all out. Cheers!

I second that. Great quality super sturdy bags. My brews have also improved because my previous bag allowed some husk material into the kettle and led to some astringency. Which is now gone. Two thumbs up for wilserbrewer.

Sent from my iPad using Home Brew

LOVE all of mine! I have one for a hops spider, two for dryhopping, and several (3?) to line my cider mill/press with. I've been extremely pleased with the quality, and they wash in the washing machine really well.

I have two of the bags. One has done about fifty batches, and I squeeze the hell out of them. I had a small tear from my thermometer, but a little hand stitching and all is well. Excellent quality [Edit I voted for Yooper too].

Just ordered... great communication and great price. I already have one bag, but could use another to actually make two small batches at once.. every once in a while!

The first bags quality is outstanding... so much better than the home depot paint strainer bag..

Bryan

Wilser bags are damn near indestructible. Unless you burn them or cut them with a knife. You can even use one as a handy storage bag for keeping your barbell weights off the floor. ;)

I use one for a keggle (with a ratchet pulley), and it holds up flawlessly. Thinking of getting a 20 gal BK, so once I decide which one, I'll be ordering a new bag.

I am on my second set of Wilser bags. I moved up to a 10-15 gallon BIAB set-up, so I sold my old 5 gallon set-up, including Wilser Bags, to an up and coming BIAB brewer. I am very satisfied with the quality and workmanship of his bags. Here are some pictures of them in use with a 25 gallon SS Brew Kettle.
0416151155b-1.jpg
0416151211.jpg

I also use the hop bags for adding fruits and spices to finished beer.

0521151720.jpg

Keep up the good work Wilser!

Latest posts

Back