Hello from Kentucky

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Section1

Supporting Member
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
Just a quick intro and to say Hi. I'm new to homebrewing and finally decided to order my equipment kit a few weeks ago. I just made my first batch yesterday and really hope it comes out OK. It is a Autumn Amber Ale that seemed a little on the dark side but hopefully will still taste good.

Anyway, just happened to come across this site and really glad I did, lots of good info here and its good to see people helping others with their questions. Looking forward to enjoying some new beers and making new friends.

Kevin

welcome to the site. you picked a great place to learn. I started brewing in Feb. and would have crashed and burned without this site. I wouldn't worry too much about your color. My first few batches were a bit on the dark side, but tasted great.

I'm an ex-Kentuckian (Bowling Green), living in Alabama now and countin down the days until the first game...I'm very interested to see what Coach Gillispie is going to do this year.

Back