• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

for sale or trade :/

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i didnt post a price it is fair offer and i dont really want to part it all out I might sell fermenter and rig seperate but stripping it part by part doesnt seem feasable to me

back on the market 1400... will not part it out ... complete Rig 2x 15 gallon ss kegs brew, all hardware ,site tubes, false bottoms, sculpture,march pump, pid controls j thermocouples.. loads of misc parts,
35 gallon fermenter w/ silicon band heater , 2 burner ss stand with rims tube recirculating , yeast bath incubator 2 circulating mixers, all reciepts local only.... it is a bit different now I have hardpiped alot of it with copper
alot of misc parts are not in that pic and niether is the waterbath incubator that comes with it

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=4128342691270 turn the volume down ther is cussing ;/

Back