Need some help identifying/sourcing an obscure dip tube for corny keg

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

shroomzofdoom

Reaction score
Lurking around here I saw this corny part in a post...Apparently it's from an older corny design that's hard to get.

I searched the keg suppliers but no one seems to have this.

I want to use this to repair a stripped off post by drilling it out, this looks like it will fit the bill.

Anyone know where I can get these?

You are just looking for a beer out dip tube? If so, just buy a gas in dip tube and the find some plastic tubing of the right ID that will fit over the dip tube and then cut to the proper length.

I did this for a corny that I use as a "grant" after the boil. It holds the hot wort while it recirculates/chills. I wanted to increase the flow rate so I wanted a larger diameter dip tube and that was my solution

You are just looking for a beer out dip tube? If so, just buy a gas in dip tube and the find some plastic tubing of the right ID that will fit over the dip tube and then cut to the proper length.

Actually, one of the posts on my corny stripped. I was able to clean the threads in the fitting. I want to drill out the post and replace it. I don't weld and paying someone to do it might be cost prohibitive.

I use it as a secondary now but could use the keg real estate!

Back