two free Killians Pint Glasses...

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I got the email as well.

Why are people so butt hurt about not getting free glasses? The quantity was limited and they reached that quantity quicker than expected because people were giving out the code instead of everyone getting their own like it was intended. If you don't want a company to have your info...don't sign up.

My wife was quite happy I wasn't getting 2 more beer glasses. I have more beer glasses then any other glasses, combined, as it should be.

My wife was quite happy I wasn't getting 2 more beer glasses. I have more beer glasses then any other glasses, combined, as it should be.

My wife would certainly agree with your wife. She was less than happy about me getting 2 more pint glasses. Maybe it is better that I was too late and will not get any glasses. Maybe she will be happier that way!

All we can do is hope they're happy!

I'm sentimental, she is not, I have a Dallas Cowboy, St Louis Cardinal, Rt 66, a "Pig's Eye" (my first glass from a LHBS), a couple yearly issue from a brew pub in DC, and an Appalachian Brew Pub pint, all near and dear. The Yuengling pints are the first to go if I need more room.

anyone receive glasses yet? I think i got in in time but I am curious as to what they look like. If I did get in my submission in time... I'm going to buy a 6er of Killians for 2 reasons.
1. It is hella cool for any brewer to send out free glass 2x for 2 glasses.
2. I like Killian's. My local bowling alley sells it and I'll drink the crap out of some Killians pitchers while knocking down some pins.

anyone receive glasses yet? I think i got in in time but I am curious as to what they look like. If I did get in my submission in time... I'm going to buy a 6er of Killians for 2 reasons.
1. It is hella cool for any brewer to send out free glass 2x for 2 glasses.
2. I like Killian's. My local bowling alley sells it and I'll drink the crap out of some Killians pitchers while knocking down some pins.

Even if you did get your submission in in time, I wouldn't expect to see the glasses for a while. Promo's like these usually take a good deal of time to process and ship.

image.jpg

Just received my consolation prizes. :mug:

Good addition for my camper supplies.

No letter from them (even in my spam folder) and no follow up. I still haven't received my glasses but hey, they were free to begin with. If I get them, cool. If not, meh, I have nicer stuff anyhow.

Back