New brew = Updated label

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Richo

Reaction score
Gold Rush IPA in the secondary.

CladBrewIPALabel.pdf

Ughh pic didn't load

Hey, the art is there now! Just when I was starting to look forward to a joke thread. :)

I like it. Classy look. And I like labels that teach, when they do it gracefully and well, as this one does.

Something about it says "playing card." Queen of Hearts to be specific.

Richo said:

I love it! Simple and elegant. The only thing I would consider changing is the red tex on the gold background (i.e. where you define Claddagh). But I don't know any color that would look as good, the red text is a nice accent to the heart. It's awesome!

TheGAC said:
I love it! Simple and elegant. The only thing I would consider changing is the red tex on the gold background (i.e. where you define Claddagh). But I don't know any color that would look as good, the red text is a nice accent to the heart. It's awesome!
Thank you very much. We all know it's whats on the inside that counts though. he he It good too. :mug:

I like it, but I too think the red text on the left and right needs to be made more clearer. I had to zoom really big to read it against the background... Can you make it bold or add a drop shadow?

Revvy said:
I like it, but I too think the red text on the left and right needs to be made more clearer. I had to zoom really big to read it against the background... Can you make it bold or add a drop shadow?
I feel the same on the text style of it. It's red to match and compliment the border and heart.

Ever since you first showed that logo off, somebody made a goatse reference, now i cannot stop thinking about that when i see your logo...good job otherwise though

Latest posts

Back