The Dysfunctional-Palooza Obnoxious Masshole BS Thread

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Inches

fat person belt.jpg

Because some of us aren't sitting unemployed with our thumbs up our ass in mom's basement. You're the only ******* who's posted anything that would get me in trouble with HR.

So can you give us a reason why you post here on this thread? You've been told over and over by many of us that you are flat out not liked. Everyone I've ever talked to about you says the same thing..." I can't f'ing stand that muther farker. " So why are you here? What is your psychological dysfunction that you derive enjoyment out of hanging around with a group of people who loath you just to irritate them? Cause I've got to tell you, in my professional opinion, you are one seriously disturbed individual. Just f'ing go away. It's not just me. I guarantee it's not. Is there a way to set up a poll on this thread? "Do you want CCWR to go away forever? Yes or no?" I guarantee it will be a 99% landslide.

holy crap, it's a love fest! :eek:

hey paulie, how many shorts like that one did it take to get to 15 pounds?
I'm guessing three...

Cheers! ;)

btw, ya really gotta want people to bring the pain when you put "Comcast" in your handle.
Seriously, you could be MotherComcastTeresa and I'd still try to nick yer ass if you were crossing the street...

holy crap, it's a love fest! :eek:

hey paulie, how many shorts like that one did it take to get to 15 pounds?
I'm guessing three...

Cheers! ;)

btw, ya really gotta want people to bring the pain when you put "Comcast" in your handle.
Seriously, you could be MotherComcastTeresa and I'd still try to nick yer ass if you were crossing the street...

I m guessing on the weight but I don't think I'm too far off.

Too bad we can't get Dickwad to move to Calcutta a where he could catch leprosy or somehing.

Is there some sort of Twelve Step program for Dickheads? Imagine CCWR standing up at a weekly meeting of Dickheads Anonymous.

"Hi. I'm Comcast and I'm a dickhead."

And all the other dickheads in the church basement keep quiet... Even they don't want to be around him. Can't blame them. They're stuck in the same spot we are. They don't want the dickhead darkening their door either but haven't figured out the mechanism to bar him.

Probably wouldn't work anyways. First step of the twelve is to decide you don't want to be a dickhead. We ALL know that's not happening.

Man... I have really forgotten how tremendous a nice scotch is.

On the front porch with a little music going and started with the Yamazaki 18 and have now shifted to the Dalwhinnie 15.

I have some gnarly Ardbegs I may get into next.

Sent from my iPhone using Home Brew because it impresses people

So, how's your cat doing today? ;)

You can't contend for "The Greatest Second Half Come-Back Evah!" if you didn't have a totally sh!tty first half.

Just sayin'...

Cheers!

Cape Brewing...are you personally going to be at the Cape Cod Brew Fest in September?

Also...August 10th at the Melody Tent is the 1st Annual Melody Tent Brewers Fest. Don't see your brewery listed so I can assume you aren't going to that one.

I will be blessing them both with my presence.

Back