Riot!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Riot if the team wins; riot if the team loses. Lots of taxpayer money to repair/replace damaged things, pay for the cops to be there, pay for the ambulances to take the morons to the hospital.

People are stupid. :rolleyes:

If this is the way the supposed fans want to behave, then as a consequence, they should put an end to paternoville before the home games. Apparently student seating is first come first serve so students have taken to camping out at the stadium (paternoville) for several days to get the best seats. The students seem to be really into this so it might actually be a punishement that they might "listen" to

Throwing a couple students out of the Univ. is not going to stop this behavior.

My prediction was a game off. I said that if 'we' lost against Michigan there would be rioting. I think the Paternoville idea has merit. Especially now that 'we' are 9-0, there is much more to it.

That was pretty much the scene in 1993?4 when PSU went undefeated. As soon as the game was over, college ave and beaver was blocked, students tore down the goalposts and carried them to joe-pas house. Nevermind the fact that it was an away game (in Michigan). :drunk: Good times were had by most. I didn't break anything though, honest :D

WE ARE....PENN ST...er...embarrassed

This is far from the first time this has happened. Its been a few years but Beaver Ave has had many a riot :eek:

WE ARE....PENN ST...er...embarrassed

This is far from the first time this has happened. Its been a few years but Beaver Ave has had many a riot :eek:

Oh yes, I am aware of that. :D

Thing is that this generation of Penn Staters don't recall the expulsions that ensued.

< Sad to admit I was at happy valley for the previous riots (I did not partake just watched)

Latest posts

Back