What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A little breakfast sample of my tripel. Just turned up the gas on this neglected kegerator. Seems to be taking its time carbing up a keg. Still good though!

image-276111836.jpg

More coffee! Got ingredients out of freezer & fridge to brew my robust porter today. got vanilla beans scraped & chopped in a small jar with 1.5" of vodka to soak till secondary time. It'll be my 1st porter,on purpose anyway. :D:drunk:

Fuzzymittenbrewing said:
Dude take it in the shower with you.....that IS breakfast lol
Haha. Drank on the way to shower and during shower. Unfortunately I didn't survive any longer. Should have grabbed two! :)

The Cerberus from Thirsty Dog is good,a Belgian tripple style ale. My son brought me some with glasses from Thirsty Dog Brewery tour over in Akron,OH. It can be hit or miss,but when it hits,it's really good.

Having cran/razz skeeter pee deciding on food for football. Greek Tonys pizza or Grand Traverse Pie Co turkey and stuffing pot pie!?? Hmmmm

Fuzzymittenbrewing said:
Having cran/razz skeeter pee deciding on food for football. Greek Tonys pizza or Grand Traverse Pie Co turkey and stuffing pot pie!?? Hmmmm
It's the season, if go with the pot pie.
I'm onto my second 22oz glass of my citra pale!

Back