West Texas/East New Mexico Beer Group

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Frankfurtvr4

Reaction score
If there isn't one started already I would be willing to host a monthly meeting. If you are intersted let me know. I live in El Paso but can travel if a group already exists

If there isn't one started already I would be willing to host a monthly meeting. If you are intersted let me know. I live in El Paso but can travel if a group already exists

I am interested:mug:

Cheers,
ClaudiusB

Originally Posted by Frankfurtvr4
I woke up with no pants sleeping under a bush about five blocks from the gate missing a shoe on one foot and a sock on the other.

Looks like you have all the qualification to lead our Homebrew club:D

You have my vote.

Cheers,
ClaudiusB

You can count me in too. I also might know of 2 or 5 more brewers that might be interested. 2 work at jaxons and there might be a couple more that might have the time to join also.

We can shoot for the weekend after the fourth if you like. Let me know. I live off of 375 and Vista Del Sol.

Yeah that is fine with me, I live on the westside of town but can drive. By the weekend after, you mean the 9th or 10th right, or 11th. My house is open to meet as well.

I live strait down from beer heaven off Yarbrough Dr. between both of you guys.
Let me know.

You can count me in too.

billy915 I am glad you are still around;)

Cheers,
ClaudiusB

I have a Cream Ale I made that is pretty much ready i will take some some. Or have some in case we meet at my house.

I want to see Claudius' setup in person if possible. If not we can hold it here. All my beer is in kegs :)

I want to see Claudius' setup in person if possible. All my beer is in kegs

Posted by GodsStepBrother
I have a Cream Ale I made that is pretty much ready i will take some some.

OK guys, give me the date and time:tank:
Bring your samples, my beers are not ready until July 24th for our annual neighborhood summerfest.
My address
[ame]http://maps.google.com/maps?f=q&source=s_q&hl=en&geocode=&q=10317+Bayo+Avenue,+El+Paso,+TX&sll=37.0625,-95.677068&sspn=34.396866,56.513672&ie=UTF8&hq=&hnear=10317+Bayo+Ave,+El+Paso,+Texas+79925&z=16[/ame]

Cheers,
ClaudiusB

Since you are hosting and we don't want to crash your party I vote we do it on your schedule.

works for me.

edit: sorry i have a wedding that day, the SWMBO just reminded me. :(....

unless you guys want to do it another day, if not ill will go to the next one.

Hi! I found you guys by total accident googling "homebrewing". I am moving back to El Paso and live in the far eastside. I have not brewed anything but want to get started.

-Alex

Hi! I found you guys by total accident googling "homebrewing". I am moving back to El Paso and live in the far eastside. I have not brewed anything but want to get started.

tooloudturnitdown show up on Saturday at 5:30 p.m.

[ame]http://maps.google.com/maps?f=q&source=s_q&hl=en&geocode=&q=10317+Bayo+Avenue,+El+Paso,+TX&sll=37.0625,-95.677068&sspn=34.396866,56.513672&ie=UTF8&hq=&hnear=10317+Bayo+Ave,+El+Paso,+Texas+79925&z=16[/ame]

GodsStepBrother we will miss you;)

Cheers,
ClaudiusB

i actually got the date mixed up so i will be able to go today. what was the address again? i cannot see it on the thread any more.

i actually got the date mixed up so i will be able to go today. what was the address again? i cannot see it on the thread any more.

10317 Bayo Ave.

I just got home, I was stranded out of town in Camp Wood Texas. I had no internet connectivity to let you know I would not be there. Sorry guys!

I just got home, I was stranded out of town in Camp Wood Texas. I had no internet connectivity to let you know I would not be there. Sorry guys!

We had a great time and missed you;)
When is the next meeting?

Cheers,
ClaudiusB

Well, I am sad to say I need to get ride of about 6 gallons of beer right now and 5 gallons of apfelwine before the 15th of August as I will be out of the country for work for about in a year in a country that allows no beer. So anytime before then.

Well, I am sad to say I need to get ride of about 6 gallons of beer right now and 5 gallons of apfelwine before the 15th of August as I will be out of the country for work for about in a year in a country that allows no beer. So anytime before then.

If you can get the same turnout as we had, drinking should not be a problem.:D
What about donating to your drinking bodies or neighbors?
Ask GodsStepBrother to dispose of your brews;)

Cheers,
ClaudiusB

If you can get the same turnout as we had, drinking should not be a problem.:D
What about donating to your drinking bodies or neighbors?
Ask GodsStepBrother to dispose of your brews;)

Cheers,
ClaudiusB

Yeah dont do anything drastic here! Claudius has a point, I will even bottle it if you are just thinking of tossing it. Lets get a beer soon though maybe this weekend.

Well, the kegs are empty. Family came over and assisted in lightening my kegs. So I filled one back up and carbed my apfelwein. Then I brewed another batch. I think I have a brewing addiction but the first step is admitting you have a problem. I also finished my keggerator.

I am in NE El Paso, and want to get started brewing. I would love to meet yall to learn as much as I can. If its not a problem I would like to go to the next meeting. Let me know if you mind.

Rich

So probably beating a dead horse, but anyone willing to meet and talk shop. I got some beers on tap we can enjoy.

Just started a couple of months ago. What's up with no LHBS here?

Give me a few more months and then I'll hit you up. Been doubling up on Mr. Beer kits to get to 4.25 gallons. I start my first "true" 5 gallon non Mr. Beer this week. I'm starting with an Old Rasputin clone. Starting off hard and strong! Wish me luck!

Dgmarquez,

The nearest home brew store is in Las Cruces NM about 30 to 40 minutes north. Even then they are very limited in selection and there grain is hideously overpriced. Something around 3 dollars a lb of 2-row the last time I went, but in a pinch they are a good source for some basic yeast.

Other than that, I just order from Austin or Midwest. I have always been curious to see what Mr. Beer kits taste like? Do you have any ready? Maybe we can trade some brews.

Thanks for the response. None ready yet, but will let you know when I have some ready.

I would like to sample your beer too.

GodsStepBrother said:
So probably beating a dead horse, but anyone willing to meet and talk shop. I got some beers on tap we can enjoy.

As soon I solve my last problem I will pass by your house.

Cheers,
ClaudiusB

Back