i didnt win....

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

subwyking

Reaction score
bought a few tickets for the nebraska powerball.... i missed my shot at winning 340 million. damn. i would have mailed you all 1k. thats a shame. one person loses and the whole community suffers because of it. make sure to write the nebraska senators to complain.

BeeGee said:
You can just send me everybody's share and I'll distribute it. Now, since I live in Nigeria, I'm going to be needing your bank routing #'s...

:D Not only do you live in Nigeria but I bet you're a Lawyer who has also worked out that ALL the people here on the forum are related to each other and our long lost cousin thirty times removed has just died leaving $40Billion? First come gets it all after years of searching as it's gonna be property of the Nigerian Goverment if unclaimed within days? I've just PM'd my bank details to you... ;)

Result!!! Thanks BeeGee! I've a New life thanks to your help! My psychic healer who recommended an Eastern European Dating Agency who recommended me investing in an Mongolian Chemical Plant will be pleased i can now pay for the next Presidential election attempt by my favourite Nebraska Senator! ;)

BeeGee said:
You can just send me everybody's share and I'll distribute it. Now, since I live in Nigeria, I'm going to be needing your bank routing #'s...

How about ill send you the $3 via western union and you can split it. But first I need you to send me money to cover the western union fee from minnesota to nigeria. ;)

El Pistolero said:
$2500 a ticket, and the reserve hasn't been met yet. :eek:

I wanted to get tickets so dang bad! Not because I particularly wanted to spend time at Hellular Field, but more because I wanted to pay off my Jeep.

I feel bad for the folks at the game tonight. It's damn cold and raining. And if you've ever been to The Cell, you know how dodgy of an area it's in. They basically put the World Series in the absolute worse part of Chicago.

Back