What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
once about every 3-4 years I'll add a little cream (heavy) & sugar to ONE cup of coffee just to change it up a little. I do make flavored espresso drinks at home with steamed milk from time to time, but my coffee is served strong & black. just like Fuzzymuttonchops likes his men. :eek:

once about every 3-4 years I'll add a little cream (heavy) & sugar to ONE cup of coffee just to change it up a little. I do make flavored espresso drinks at home with steamed milk from time to time, but my coffee is served strong & black. just like Fuzzymuttonchops likes his men. :eek:

And stop calling him Shirley! ;)

The coff. Just got home with four new chains for my saw. Going to slay more wood.

Remmy said:
I don't bother. And I sure as hell am not going to pay $8 to sharpen a chain. $18 for a new chain is not so bad.

You know, they make these nifty little things called files. So someone can buy one of these rounded files for a couple bucks and sharpen their chains themselves. ;)

You know, they make these nifty little things called files. So someone can buy one of these rounded files for a couple bucks and sharpen their chains themselves. ;)

I see Remmy now:

ForumRunner_20130906_062631.png

P.S. - It's cold as **** here in CT!

Colder than a witch's tittie here too. The guys in the shop think it's a good idea to open all the doors to the office. Since There's 8 of them and only one of me in the office...I lose.

Colder than a witch's tittie here too. The guys in the shop think it's a good idea to open all the doors to the office. Since There's 8 of them and only one of me in the office...I lose.

I think you mean: Colder than a brass frog.

enjoying more of the coffee while finishing off half a Toblerone. when I can't enjoy a great (or just good) beer, I'm on the caffeine & nicotine! flocc yeah! woooooo!!!!!! get some! yeah! I'm gonna pour this steaming hot coffee into my ocular cavities! WOOOOOO!!!!

I think you mean: Colder than a brass frog.

enjoying more of the coffee while finishing off half a Toblerone. when I can't enjoy a great (or just good) beer, I'm on the caffeine & nicotine! flocc yeah! woooooo!!!!!! get some! yeah! I'm gonna pour this steaming hot coffee into my ocular cavities! WOOOOOO!!!!

You sure that's not crack you're drinking?

Fuzzymittenbrewing said:
Frambois St Louis 2010. Very good. The fiancee loves frambois, and gotta say, as raz goes this is awesome real fruit

I'll remember that.

Billy-Klubb said:
I wish! after I get off work at 7, then I gotta take our oldest to kindergarten & drop my wife off at work. then taking the youngest to look at recliners & get some black tea for a batch of kombucha. maybe squeeze in a batch of root beer this afternoon for the oldest!:rockin:

Have you tied Darjeeling? My wife just started making Kombucha and I liked Darjeeling better than black.

Fuzzymittenbrewing said:
Geez! Full effin day! Thus i will have no kids lol. But I am trying to get swmbo in on brewing cause she love the bucha abd wants to learn to make it

Maybe she'll feel better about my la Roja if she knows I'm sending her a SCOBY.

WesleyS said:

You can even where your cute little plastic gloves to keep your hands clean and pretty while you use said file Remster.

Best thing about fall-type temps is my beer stays chilled for longer periods of time while I'm outside drinking. F yeah.

Remmy said:
Best thing about fall-type temps is my beer stays chilled for longer periods of time while I'm outside drinking. F yeah.

Exactly! It's perfect!

Just took some kabobs off the grill for lunch today and I'm having some ST Harvest with it. Delicious!

Genuine said:
Exactly! It's perfect!

Just took some kabobs off the grill for lunch today and I'm having some ST Harvest with it. Delicious!

Cheers, bud. ****ing awesome out here!

New Belgium's Pumpkick... pretty tasty! The cranberry doesn't drown overwhelm the pumpkin.

Great Lakes Oktoberfest... damn good! Malty and delicious. Nice criso finish, not sweet. Exellent brew.

Thats bitter and black :fro:

I'll remember that.

Have you tied Darjeeling? My wife just started making Kombucha and I liked Darjeeling better than black.

Maybe she'll feel better about my la Roja if she knows I'm sending her a SCOBY.

You can even where your cute little plastic gloves to keep your hands clean and pretty while you use said file Remster.

Yeah she will! But easy buddy, yins aint wins yet!

Back