master locks

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
what the heck is the brew magic shuffle?

It's just a series of steps to follow to get new owners to slow down and let the system purge itself of air. Too often, new owners want to sling valve handles around and don't thing about the timing needed to let the system piping flood and purge. Not doing this can cause a pocket of air to go into the pump and then you lose prime.

good locks are a must so don't go cheap . But if someone wants it bad enough they will get it. One guy on a bike board that I am on went away for a week and when he came home his Harley was gone . It was parked against the front wall with his car behind it blocking it in. They dragged the bike over the hood and fender of car to get it out the side door so not only did he lose the bike they caused 1k+ in damage to the car :(

I got two different(one for each side), most expensive locks lowes had to offer...so I'm good to go on that front.

That really sucks about your friends harley. Talk about adding insult to injury. Its sort've like when someone breaks your window to steal your radio(which I had happen at a different place I lived at) - you wish you would've just left your door unlocked since they were going to take it anyways. You just gotta hope that the lock(or parking the harley in with the car) is enough to deter most everyday and semi serious criminals.

I got two different(one for each side), most expensive locks lowes had to offer...so I'm good to go on that front.

That really sucks about your friends harley. Talk about adding insult to injury. Its sort've like when someone breaks your window to steal your radio(which I had happen at a different place I lived at) - you wish you would've just left your door unlocked since they were going to take it anyways. You just gotta hope that the lock(or parking the harley in with the car) is enough to deter most everyday and semi serious criminals.

No. It just indicates there is something behind door #1 worth locking up.

At least he was insured still lost money on the bike as he had no documentation of the mods done. Thats why I keep every receipt when I do stuff to the bike or cars . My bike policy covers up to 3k in options or improvements at no extra cost.

The radio thing is why I never lock either one of my converts they just cut the roof and unlock the door.

At least he was insured still lost money on the bike as he had no documentation of the mods done. Thats why I keep every receipt when I do stuff to the bike or cars . My bike policy covers up to 3k in options or improvements at no extra cost.

Typically, an auto insurance policy does NOT cover any modifications done by the owner. In order to be covered, you have to notify the insurance company of all mods, which will likely cause your policy cost to increase.

my home owners policy has a section equal to 50% insured value of my house covering all posessions of mine anywhere in the us... even if stolen while legally loaned to someone. like i let a friend use my 65" plasma and his house is burgled, i "theoretically" get a new one.

you would be surprised how easy locks are to pick.

Typically, an auto insurance policy does NOT cover any modifications done by the owner. In order to be covered, you have to notify the insurance company of all mods, which will likely cause your policy cost to increase.

The Motorcycle policy is with a major ins company and its in the policy anything over 3k I have to pay more.The cars I am talking about are not my everyday cars they are show cars and have collector car ins on them and the policy has the provision for up to I believe 5k without added premium.They can do this because they have few loses on these types of cars since they are rarely used . I put under 1000 mile a year on any of them.

Master Key locks suck for the most part. I can pick one in about 10 - 20 seconds....I do our lock picking at work when people lose there keys and stuff.........i'm an amateur....

American brand is a good lock to use......I have put just one pin in those and still have a very hard time to open those locks.....

Back