SWMBO loves me!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HighPlainsDrifter

Reaction score
Came home today to find this on the counter top.:rockin:

100_13711.JPG

I foresee a fun night in the future.
And yes, that is a 22oz water beside it.:ban:

Ahoy hoy,
My double bastards are only 22 oz like your water bottle. :(
But, being in Alaska, i guess I should be happy I was able to pick up 4 of them. And they are an evening in a bottle, thats for sure. Knocked me stupid when I had one with dinner last week :drunk:
Enjoy!
I bid you a great day!

I just saw that in the store over the weekend. I think it was like 78 dollars..... must be nice! I cant wait to see the drunken posts you make after you finish that off by yourself in one night!

But did she give you the key?

I saw one of those at the package store the other day, it sat on the top shelf like it owned the place and maybe it does.

I just saw that in the store over the weekend. I think it was like 78 dollars..... must be nice! I cant wait to see the drunken posts you make after you finish that off by yourself in one night!

SWMBO says she paid $49. Said there were two in the store and considered getting them both.
There is no way I could finish that by my self, it's 3qt 5.4oz!! Well maybe, if I started at breakfast.:D

That's awesome, my buddy is a dist. for stone and got several of those. Almost a gallon of double AB! is there anything better! we've had fun breaking into a few of those!

Back