Greater Raleigh Area Brewers - 2nd Annual 'Black Friday' brew gathering

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Walker

I use secondaries. :p
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
I'm hosting a brew gathering at my place on Friday. all are welcome to attend and brew if you want. kicking it off at 10am, but you can come later than that.

drop SWMBO off for shopping and come by for some brewing, drinking, and general abuse from the GRABASS folks.

PM me if you need the address.

Ahhhh it seems like only a year ago SWMBO was calling me crazy for going to meet a bunch of strangers I met on the internet. After all this time, she was probably right, but I do enjoy getting in trouble with this bunch of wahoos. I'm sure there will be plenty of beer and insults to indulge in. And I hear there may be a jam session as well as appearances of multiple Randalls. Should be a good time. Regardless, it's a hell of a lot better than shopping! See you f*ckers Firday!

You still could have stopped by! :)

Great day!

Just woke up from a 2 hour 'nap'(that's what I call it when I pass out during the day, because it makes me feel better about myself.)

Yoop: There are no photos. way to busy drinking, eating venison stew, and brewing.

DirtyPolock: you should join the GRABASS email group. We get together for crap like this all the time. Good times, good times. PM me with your email address and I can add you.

We briefly discussed another gathering as a Xmas party kind of thing but nothing was really nailed down. There is for sure another gathering in the works for January.

Just woke up from a 2 hour 'nap'(that's what I call it when I pass out during the day, because it makes me feel better about myself.)

Yoop: There are no photos. way to busy drinking, eating venison stew, and brewing.

DirtyPolock: you should join the GRABASS email group. We get together for crap like this all the time. Good times, good times. PM me with your email address and I can add you.

We briefly discussed another gathering as a Xmas party kind of thing but nothing was really nailed down. There is for sure another gathering in the works for January.

Heck, add ME to your email list. I might be able to make January. :D

REALLY? And hire male strippers for me? Or else, just you guys will do it?

Walker, you totally ROCK!

I'm sure Barry (Barc) will treat you right.

This is him:
barc.jpg

But be warned, we don't call him "Barely" for nothing.

Back