this guy really hates bees

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If you've ever wondered why rednecks lose their trailers, you now have definitive proof.

What's that saying? "Call 911 when you hear a redneck say 'watch this'."

dude :cross:

Picture%20981_1.jpg

my god brother dont you know those things make HONEY that you can make MEAD from... there only bees not like there gonna hurt ya. just give you something to brew with.
the human way... if ts in your way KILL IT.
I dont get it
JJ

jaybird said:
my god brother dont you know those things make HONEY that you can make MEAD from... there only bees not like there gonna hurt ya. just give you something to brew with.
the human way... if ts in your way KILL IT.
I dont get it
JJ

Well personally Im very allergic to bee's. so a sting from one can land me in the hospital. a few less bee's is cool in my book.

here in AZ, the odds are really good that if you find a swarm like that its going to be a killer bee swarm

therefore, you leave the little ****ers alone

Yea, what Chimone said. killer bees killed two horses here last year. Seasons coming too chimone. I seem to get a big swarm somewhere in my yard yearly but I don't play fire starter with em. They usually take off eventually.

I must admit, I'm of the type that would suit up and F with the bees.

I'm allergic, and every time I've ever been stung, I have NOT been screwing with the bees, so if I see more bees, its payback time.

Back