3 Taps Going!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jakecpunut

Reaction score
Finally got the kegerator going full blast with all 3 taps going and one keg waiting!! Gonna brew again next weekend and keep that pipeline in check (hopefully)

Last edited by a moderator:
Nice Jake. I just got my 2 going, and of course have 2 IPA's on tap. Sometimes I think I'm getting tired of IPA's, as they seem to be 90 percent of what I brew, but then I brew one and it's so bloody delicious.

I'm finding my kegged IPA's are cloudy as well.. hopefully time will help.

I do have a keg of a Session American Stout in waiting to change up.

Your videos are great.. keep 'em coming.

Great video Jake! I just started kegging myself and am really enjoying. I too read that you want to keep the liquid below the gas tube to prevent the possibility of beer being sucked into the regulators. Yea, sure you might have a check valve but better safe than sorry.

What did you say about yeast at the end of the video? I slanted my first batch of 1318 this past weekend.....here's to saving a bit of money on yeast and filling the fridge with a farm!

Jason

Nice Jake. I just got my 2 going, and of course have 2 IPA's on tap. Sometimes I think I'm getting tired of IPA's, as they seem to be 90 percent of what I brew, but then I brew one and it's so bloody delicious.

I'm finding my kegged IPA's are cloudy as well.. hopefully time will help.

I do have a keg of a Session American Stout in waiting to change up.

Your videos are great.. keep 'em coming.

Thanks! Yeah I've thought about doing something different but why stray from what I love? I actually may do a nut brown ale or something and try and get a recipe nailed down.. I can do something besides IPA's but they really have to have a lot of flavor or I just can't drink it...

Great video Jake! I just started kegging myself and am really enjoying. I too read that you want to keep the liquid below the gas tube to prevent the possibility of beer being sucked into the regulators. Yea, sure you might have a check valve but better safe than sorry.

What did you say about yeast at the end of the video? I slanted my first batch of 1318 this past weekend.....here's to saving a bit of money on yeast and filling the fridge with a farm!

Jason

I "think" i've read somewhere that some folks actually use the long tube to carb in the keg?? Maybe I'm crazy but could have sworn I had read it and haven't taken the time to research it..

I was just saying I need to stop wasting that yeast cake and start washing it and storing it!!! On my list of things to do! All of my beers up until now have been brewed using either wyeast or white labs... I think my next couple of brews I'll be using dry yeast for the same recipe just to get some kind of comparison between them..

Thanks! Yeah I've thought about doing something different but why stray from what I love? I actually may do a nut brown ale or something and try and get a recipe nailed down.. I can do something besides IPA's but they really have to have a lot of flavor or I just can't drink it...

If you want to do an amazing recipe.. do the Janet's Brown clone from Tasty McDole. I just brewed another batch, it is the best beer I have ever brewed!

http://hopville.com/recipe/232055/american-brown-ale-recipes/mike-tasty-mcdoles-janets-brown-ale

Back