Another Infection thread. pics not great either

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Devantf

Reaction score
So i know the picture isnt great, but for future knowledge, do the whitish floating spots on the top that appeared to swirl together look like an infection? smells great, looks good (minus white spots), just looking for knowledgeable thoughts.
Thanks!

Photo60.jpg

I'd be more worried about that ugly mug in the reflection. Zing! :D

Looks normal. Nothing to worry about.

If you had an infection you would know it. There would be a nasty white pellicle on the top that is very distinguishable. RDWHAHB and close the damn bucket already, before you get an infection! :) Leave the beer alone!

as embarrassing as it is, i guess i was just wishing? for an infection. i showed this brew off to a bunch of people. and in my drunkenness, i assumed it got infected. then i saw this before racking. figured id post. im way to cautious with sanitation so it figures. ill post pics of my new brand new AG and awesomeness setup thanks to you all. you guys are the best.

Back