What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Bout to get my smoke on.

ImageUploadedByHome Brew1401056098.983057.jpg

Just finished my first bottle of Centennial Blonde while getting ready to grill some salmon. Maybe #2 won't disappear so quickly.

1401056323737.jpg

I have been putting these in my notes on my iPhone to keep track because I couldn't connect to connection up in the mountains earlier.. Here are the new beers I drank today :)

New Belgium 1554 black lager had a very deep smokey taste.. Very good!

Samuel Adams lantern good light beer.

Samuel Adams summer ale good light summer beer..

Abiat spring IPA, which was nasty for my taste. Way to much bitterness...

And lastly Abiat golden it was alright..

These are all of the new beers I have tried today :) I obviously DO NOT like IPA's..

Sent from my iPhone using Home Brew

Delicious Apfelwein.

ImageUploadedByHome Brew1401059488.763702.jpg

I like it very dry and highly carbed. The cork on this one shot off like champagne.

Northern brewer kit! It's only available in a one gallon kit though :/

don't be surprised if a toothless, bald, tattooed guy shows up at your door wanting to go drinking with you.

actually, most all of y'all shouldn't be surprised. Qhrumphf, you're in the the top 10 first on my list. I gots a real urge to listen to some old reggae & drink some proper English beers. keep an eye out yer window.

just had a Hop Head Red and another pour from the growler of Coffee Porter. gonna wreck a Palate Wrecker next.

Hey kids! Looks like everyone's drinking well tonight!
I killed an Oskar Blues trio of G'Night, Ten Fidy, and now working on a Gubna with a cigar that will go unnamed (because its too dark out to read the ring). I'm pretty blitzed.
I've been working diligently on finding a better paying job because I realized something a while ago. I noticed that an ass ton of fast food employees were walking off the job demanding $15/hr. then I did the math. As an Electro-Mechanical Design Engineer, I make exactly $15/hr. I guess it's time to upgrade. Interview on Friday and my portfolio is almost complete.

Sent from my GameBoy using Super Mario Bros. 3

No pic but I'm having Remmy's DIPA and it's great. I think my favorite so far though is the citra smash.

Just got back from a BBQ at my neighbor's. Turns out his BIL is the owner/brewmaster of a local brewery. He brought a bunch of growlers and I brought HB RIS. Fun time. Now this
ImageUploadedByHome Brew1401070399.920781.jpg

Fresh squeezed - looking out at mirror pond and grilling a 2.5 pound steak that looks like a roast

Back