Best website ever!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

blakey971

Reaction score
I've been making beer for only a couple months, but with great results.

Just wanted to give props to this website for the wealth of knowledge and motivation it gives to the beginning brewer. What a great community!

Kudos!

:mug::mug:

This is the best website ever. I mean, Jeez, you post a question and BAM, it is answered by somebody. I will have to say I have received very little incorrect information, most people are very knowledgable but just don't get in a debate over primary vs. secondary!

I used to be a brewboard supporter and would only wander here occasionaly when bored. I wandered into a beginner thread and saw some people bashing some noob. It took me a little while to com e back but i found out it was a fluke thing and you guys (and gals) are awesome! The wonderful wealth of info not to mention the much better organization of the web site and cooler features like picture galleries. I now never go Brewboard especially after the implosion a few weeks ago. I'm a die hard HBT now!!

I used to be a brewboard supporter and would only wander here occasionaly when bored. I wandered into a beginner thread and saw some people bashing some noob. It took me a little while to com e back but i found out it was a fluke thing and you guys (and gals) are awesome! The wonderful wealth of info not to mention the much better organization of the web site and cooler features like picture galleries. I now never go Brewboard especially after the implosion a few weeks ago. I'm a die hard HBT now!!

About the only time you'll see something like that around here is when the newbies ask for advice and then go do their own thing anyway, despite warnings that their ideas for quick alcohol is going to taste like lighter fluid. :mug:

This is the best website ever. I mean, Jeez, you post a question and BAM, it is answered by somebody. I will have to say I have received very little incorrect information, most people are very knowledgable but just don't get in a debate over primary vs. secondary!

Or ask what SWMBO stand for!!!

Meh, it's ok.

Seriously, I think the site is great. I wandered in here one day with a "dumb" question, and decided to stick around. I doubt that I would have kept brewing without HBT to help me along. Not only kept brewing, but made some wonderful beer over the last several years.

I also blame HBT for all the equipment I have, the 200 pounds of grain in the basement, the Perlick faucets, two co2 tanks, 7 kegs, and all the carboys. I'm sending you all a bill for $5000, since it's all your fault!

+1 yoop. i dont think i would have stuck with brewing either if it wern't for this forum. plus seeing all the diy projects and such around here really gets me motivated! plus the helpful and friendly atmosphere.... *sniff*... i..i.... i love you guys!!!

Back