Utah County Outcast outreach program

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

matchrocket

Reaction score
Anyone on here brewing in Utah County? I am the Black-Sheep of the neighborhood and looking for some other brewers to hook up with.

Not much going on down here, except dirty looks and snide remarks. :ban:

Just saw this post. A buddy and I started brewing during last summer and are always down to meeting fellow brewers in utah county.

Been brewing for the past year in Orem but im getting the hell out town and moving north. Can't take happy valley any more. Best of luck.

Been brewing for a while in Orem. Started brewing to avoid the state liquor stores. My house is the one with the 10 hops plants in front of it.

If you find your hops missing this fall it wasn't me. What type are you growing? I've been wanting to get into it but I don't have room. Do they grow well in Utah?

All Cascades, they seems to thrive pretty well. I met a guy in highland that had one that has been around for a while and it is very healthy. This will be for third year for mine so I plan on trying some brews with them. I will probably have plenty extra and more than happy to share will fellow HBT'ers. It might cost you a brew or two though ;)

I'm out in Eagle Mountain - fortunately for me, my neighbors love beer, so it's more a celebration when I have a brew day, because they know more beer is on the way.

I'm only doing extract + specialty at this point, but would love to meet up and experience an all grain or BIAB session at some point.

Bytor, let me know if you have a brew day soon and want some company. I just started AG and would love to watch someone else and their process.
I'll bring some beers to swap too.

Sent from my iPad using Home Brew

I live down in Salem and have just brewed a couple extract beers, would love to meet up with people who have a lot more knowledge

Back