Wow, that was fast

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

zacster

Reaction score
Not the brewing process, the drinking process. 8 weeks from boiling to completely finishing the batch. That's maybe 2 weeks of actually drinking it.

I had some friends over last night and as you all might expect it disappeared. I don't even have the ingredients for the next batch yet. At least I thought enough to order 2 kits. It was their first homebrew and their reaction was something to the effect of 'hey, that's really good!"

Soon here you'll get to know how much ou need to brew so that as one batch runs out, your next is ready. Or you'll just start brewing so often that you build up a stockpile. Otherwise congrats on what sounds to have been a good first running.

solidghost said:
that's why people start using secondaries...

That's what I was thinking when I ordered 2 kits. I have 2 carboys but only one primary bucket. I'll start them a week apart and they'll both be in the secondary at the same time.

The only answer: brew more.

4914-btls3.JPG

Back