What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Clints 3726 saison.

20131017_144300_zpsaabc942a.jpg

Tastes good on this fall afternoon.

Bastard.

I have said for years I want to retire in Maine (in the Northwoods). Cheers, buddy.

Remmy said:
I'm closer than all you bastards. Nick, see you in 15 minutes. :D:D:rockin:
I better try to get two extra cases then. A case for each of us, though it may not be enough. Good thing I've got an almost carbed keg of a choc stout :)

I better try to get two extra cases then. A case for each of us, though it may not be enough. Good thing I've got an almost carbed keg of a choc stout :)

I'm seriously considering a trip up there soon. :D:D:D

Remmy said:
I'm seriously considering a trip up there soon. :D:D:D
I've met two fellow HBT members. Want to be the third? Lol let me know if and when you do! Ill clear up my schedule. We can do the ol brewery tour of Vermont!

MrNickVT said:
I've met two fellow HBT members. Want to be the third? Lol let me know if and when you do! Ill clear up my schedule. We can do the ol brewery tour of Vermont!

And maybe afterward y'all can stay in a cute little romantic B&B.
Are we witnessing the start of a bromance? I think so. ;)

WesleyS said:
And maybe afterward y'all can stay in a cute little romantic B&B. Are we witnessing the start of a bromance? I think so. ;)
Green isn't a good color for you Wes. If you lived a lot closer you could come too! :)

Just had the 2013 Deschutes Chasin' Freshies fresh hop IPA and the Stone Enjoy By 10.25.13 IPA. They were both pretty tasty but I'd have to say the Stone was just a little bit better.

mcbaumannerb said:
It was released this week ... just picked up a sixer today (along with some Founders Breakfast Stout and more Nosferatu) :ban:
Very malty and strong alcohol taste, slight dark fruit and cherry nip. Needs to sit IMO

Latest posts

Back