Any reason not to get this?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Morbo

Reaction score
Perfect solution for your plan, and a nice setup as well! The dual pressure regulator is really handy for carbing/serving, the only thing missing is the shanks/faucets. Once you figure out what you're going to do there, it'll be an easy addition.

Concider
Brew Logic Dual Tap Draft System- with NEW Aluminum CO2 Tank :: Midwest Supplies Homebrewing and Winemaking Supplies
instead... at the same price.

Same thing, but with a new CO2 tank (they are phasing out reconditioned tanks)

I bought this system, and have had it running for 3 weeks now with no problems..

Extras to buy....
2 sets of O-Ring Set :: Midwest Supplies Homebrewing and Winemaking Supplies
Keg Lube :: Midwest Supplies Homebrewing and Winemaking Supplies

My Brewlogic rig
CIMG1612.JPG

+1 on Arkador's suggestion.

That's what I got three weeks ago, as well, with the same additional extras. No problems whatever, though I had to re-seat the "Out" poppet on one (it leaked beer when I applied pressure). I'll be installing the whole kit & kaboodle in a fridge this week, as I'm getting a dedicated kegerator.

And even if the brew logic regulators are "homemade", they seemed to do a fine enough job.

I have the same one, and did have some problems with regulators.
Called Midwest and they sent me a new one.
Works fine now.

I bought the Brew Logic Single Tap setup from Midwest. They were great. The keg arrived with bad gas post, but a phone call had a new one to me in a day or two. No problems at all. And at $150 for everything, including a new gas tank, it was a great price too.

Good luck w/ the purchase. I actually have been using picnic taps for two years now in my keezer. They work great, I also like the fact that the tap stays cold so the nasties don't take up residence quite so easily. Simple and easy to clean too!

I have the set up from Midwest have had no problems with it and love kegging my beer. I had an old (last hydro was 1988) 20lb CO2 tank just "laying" around from an old job that I use instead =)

Back