How much homebrew do you currently have in bottles/keg?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

How much homebrew do you have bottled/kegged?

• NONE! DOH!

• 1-5 gallons

• 5-15 gallons

• 15-30 gallons

• >30 gallons!

Results are only viewable after voting.
Just under 30 gallons, including the 11 1/2 in fermentors, 15 kegged, and 3 or 4 in bottles. I will be brewing two more batches in the next few days to get this up to a little more respectable total.

I got 8 cases in the basement along with 20 gal fermenting. I got 14lbs of grain ready for tomorrow's brew. And 2 more brew days in about a week.

I just realized I am at an all time pipeline high point! I have 28 gallons in fermenters and at least 15-17 gallons in bottles for a total of nearly 45 gallons! I think I'm good for awhile or I need to have more parties!

I tend to do this with Hombrew - I'll make a ton of beer, bottle it, then not brew for a little while only to back to back brew again... I've currently got 11 gallons that will be bottled this weekend (6winter lager, 5 wee heavy); ignoring those quantities I've got 50 bottles of cream ale, 48 of stout, 12 APA, 12 cider and a cases of "mixed" without getting into too much detail, its mostly high gravity experiments. I recently found a 12 pack of bombers from 2010 of my Vermont Maple Porter, needless to say it was amazing after sitting that long in bottles, I'll be having it every night until ash wednesday!

Back