• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

2 small kegerators For Sale Chicago

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hentai

Reaction score
I have a converted sanyo and a custom built soda / beer fridge for sale.
Email any interest.
Pick up or meet local only.
My zip is 60513.
Extra Pics
Ryan
ryanbothwell at hotmail dot com.
IMG_2407.jpg

IMG_2417.jpg

I would be interested in a description of the build on the second picture if you would not mind sharing. Is that a water cooler converted to a jockey box?

I am asking $300 for the Sanyo and $100 for the single one.
I have no idea how that one developed, it was a garage sale find. I am pretty sure they used it for soda. It has a corny like keg and CO2 tank (out of date) included in that price. Make sure to follow the Pic Link. There is a pic of the interior. There are no posts on the keg. I dont know if you can screw on some posts to the keg. Right now it has barb fitting that connect direct to the keg.
Ryan

PS Heading to a family party for the day. I can answer any more questions tomorrow. Thanks.

BTW this is the inside of the smaller fridge. The $100 includes hte keg and out of date 2.5# CO2 tank.
IMG_2419.jpg
[/IMG]

I have been looking at this thread for a few days. I am old and fart, the knees do not work. But if my eyes are not broken yet, is it just me that thinks that is a 3gal keg?

... is it just me that thinks that is a 3gal keg?
Sorry about your eyes. If it was a 3 gal keg, the fridge would be for sale w/o the keg. I believe it is a 5 gal corny with the posts removes and barbed fittings replace them. The bottom is just the rounded SS, no rubber bottom on it. Makes it kind of a pain to fill, but it fits perfectly in the fridge.
Regardless, a HBT member is on his way as I type. It sounds like it might be sold. We'll see.

Latest posts

Back