What's with all the Sierra Nevada Pale hate?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah, but I think it's safe to say that they are only trying to play catch-up and regain market share lost the craft beer industry. Without that motivation they would be happy to provide you with nothing but Coors Light.
And you know this how? And you know Sierra Nevada is different, how?
I saw the movie Beer Wars for the first time last night. They make a pretty good argument that the BMC's produce multiple nearly indistinguishable products for the purpose of dominating shelf space. The intent is to force out the small breweries. You’re right. I can’t say that Sierra Nevada wouldn’t do the same thing if they had the resources, but they don’t.

The question isn’t how I would know this, but how you would not. Observation and commons sense go a long way.

My brother-in-law brought me back a few SNPA a week before christmas from his trip to San Diego. My first time drinking one.
Great beer IMO.
I now have some reminder of a taste to compare my own and that of others to.
My next brew will be a clone that followed the clone I did last week. I love it.

Back