favorite time to drink beer?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

uglygoat

Reaction score
what's your favorite time to enjoy a beer? the first beer of the day is always the best, when do you most enjoy your initial imbibment?

for me it is crack 'o dawn. the beer tastes the best to me, when you first wake up in the morning, preferably outdoors.... there is something refreshing about guzzling a few pints first thing in the morning, to get you started.

naturally, i have a job and responsiblities, so these early morning respites are reserved for the odd weekend in the woods, or when i'm on vacation, trust me, not a daily occurance, though.... ;)

t1master said:
what's your favorite time to enjoy a beer? the first beer of the day is always the best, when do you most enjoy your initial imbibment?

for me it is crack 'o dawn. the beer tastes the best to me, when you first wake up in the morning, preferably outdoors.... there is something refreshing about guzzling a few pints first thing in the morning, to get you started.

naturally, i have a job and responsiblities, so these early morning respites are reserved for the odd weekend in the woods, or when i'm on vacation, trust me, not a daily occurance, though.... ;)

The second I come home after work. I'm usually very crabby and tired, so my after work beer gives me a chance to relax.

Probably sometime after the first cup of coffee, and before I go to sleep. Pretty much anytime is a good time for a beer, and I'm not so sure that I necesarily like the first one the best, they all are great! :D

D-brewmeister said:
Probably sometime after the first cup of coffee, and before I go to sleep. Pretty much anytime is a good time for a beer, and I'm not so sure that I necesarily like the first one the best, they all are great! :D
i will go with as well.

In the evening when the days work is done and the house is quiet, I'll crack one and savor the end of another day above ground. ;)

Before I had finished college I was a Landscaper. I treated all of my workers well, and often we would enjoy a 2 hour lunch (siesta!) at Mexican Restaurant. An Ice cold Negro Modelo hits the spot after 6 hours of labor in Atlanta's heat! Only problem was running that chain saw after lunch!

Working at home, with three taps within sight of my desk, it's sometimes hard not to start the day off right every day ;)

My favorite has to be in the afternoon when I call it a day work-wise and relax on the back porch within reach of the taps.

Back