All Grain Keggle equipment needs.

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

instinct2

Reaction score
I've looked through 200 plus threads for the exact needs on accessories needed for all grain keggle system without much luck... Everything seems to be spread out everywhere. I have three kegs now, but nothing else to convert to all grain. Looking at direct fire with propane and a single tier stand. Could some one direct me to a parts list, or list out what parts is "usually" used for a setup. Thanks!

The reason there is no definitive list is because you can go all grain in about 100 different ways. It all depends on your budget and level of effort. But for a 3 keggle setup, you will need 3 valves (minimum, 1 each) a false bottom for your MT and a way to move liquid from one keggle to another, either a pump or gravity (since you want a single tier, a pump is your only option). Then you need all the hoses, fittings etc for each connection (IE HLT to pump, pump to MT, MT to pump, pump to BK) The rest is really up to you.

I have a keg conversion guide article on brewhardware.com that you can check out. If you think you'll be able to buy a complete setup and be done done, you're in the wrong hobby. Every time I brew, I figure a different way I could have built something.

Back