Seriously how the heck is Boise State a ranked team?!?!?!?!?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TNGabe

Reaction score
They have played one ranked team all year - Michigan State. How has Michigan State done the rest of the year, hmmmm, oh yeah they've lost to every ranked opponent they've played. Yet, BSU is 18? WTF?

Who do we hate?

Boise State!:rockin:

I'm guessing he's a Tennessee fan and since they aren't ranked he's all bitter.
Today I'm a San Diego State fan. :cross:

How would I acquire a slightly obsessive dislike for the bucking Froncos in SEC country? Other than GA's whooping last year...

I'm a Vandal alum, but I always sang 'I-D-A-H-O, back to the Big Sky you must go'. Back to AA or no football and my tuition not going up every year would have been my pick. When life gives you lemons for a football team, you make lemonade by hating on smurf turf.

I try hard to be a Vols fan for my wife, but they sure could suck a golfball through a garden hose.

Saw BSU had somehow crept back into the top 20 and thought I could troll up some blue and orange on here.:mug: Looks like Nebraska might blow it against MSU, though. That should be enough to get you guys back in top 15.

Yeah, and Notre Dame is getting their asses kicked by Pitt right now. Won't affect BSU's ranking yet, but you never know.

I'm a BSU alum and generally speaking I have no problem with Idaho fans other than the constant sniveling about Boise State.

Yeah, and Notre Dame is getting their asses kicked by Pitt right now. Won't affect BSU's ranking yet, but you never know.

I'm a BSU alum and generally speaking I have no problem with Idaho fans other than the constant sniveling about Boise State.

There are still Idaho fans? Idaho football fans?

Back