Show Us Your Label

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Started whipping up some horror movie-themed brews. Bottled the Bub-weiser today. Next week I bottle the others; should be ready to drink just in time for December.

bub-label.jpg

x-massacre-new.jpg

blackxmas.png

Just wanted to say that this is an awesome site! Diggin the home brew community. This is my first post. Although I only have 2 brews under my belt, I am definitely hooked.
Here's a label concept I'm working on for a hard cider I'll be bottling soon. (Tuff is the name of our Blue Heeler) Cheers!:mug:

Tuff Country Cider-01.jpg

WIP.jpg

I had posted on here a while ago when I was brewing by myself regularly. In the recent years I had retired, so to speak, and all but stopped the 22 Bierbrauengeiss.

About a month ago my brother brought me out of retirement with his desire to get a homebrew operation going. We have 2 batches in the fermenters, and decided it was time to give ourselves a name. I humbly present our new home brewery.

(We wanted to incorporate the barbershop motif, as my great grandfather, grandfather, and uncle all owned the same shop. We sold it when my uncle passed away, and this is our homage and continuance of a family tradition)

Brau.png

Just wanted to say that this is an awesome site! Diggin the home brew community. This is my first post. Although I only have 2 brews under my belt, I am definitely hooked.
Here's a label concept I'm working on for a hard cider I'll be bottling soon. (Tuff is the name of our Blue Heeler) Cheers!:mug:

Beautiful work

That a fine looking label. Well done!
Regards, GF.

Thanks for all the replies! Just thought I'd post a pic of the final label on one of the cider bottles. We are making gift baskets for Christmas this year and thought it would be fun to include a cider in them.
Hope everyone is gearing up for a great weekend!:rockin:

Beautiful!

Did this label for my Gumballhead clone. Made a video of the process too at [ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cG5jEz_EuHo[/ame]

It didn't turn out exactly right, but it was still great!

gumballhead-clone-label.jpg

Did this label in honor of my Dad. On Veteran's Day, the American Legion in his hometown held a ceremony where they retired the flags representing all of the Armed Forces. My 93-year old mother was there and was presented the retired POW flag in honor of him. He was a WWII B-24 co-pilot, shot down on their first bombing run over Munich. He was captured and held in a German Luftwafe prison camp for 10 months. He did so much for all of us; this is the very least I could do in honor of him. Love you, Dad.

Not Forgotten-001.jpg

Back