• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Cornelius Secondary Regulators

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ciliorozo

Reaction score
These have been sold...

I have a set of 4 Cornelius Secondary Regulators for sale. I use the same regulators in my Keezer build. I bought these because I wanted to build another Keezer (my brewery keezer), but it didn't quite workout and I am now in the process of moving. So I need to sell them. I paid $80 for the whole bank ($20 per regulator) So I would like to sell the whole bank for $65 plus shipping. PM if you're interested.

Here's a few photos of what I am selling:
DSC_0248.JPG

DSC_02491.JPG

Here's the sister bank in my Keezer:

DSC_0907.JPG

The last photo looks like a different bank of regulators. Good price I think.

Same regulators, I just added new gauges and also added some check valves to mine.

You will notice there is a gauge missing on one of the regulators. Thats because this regulator was used as the high pressure distribution regulator in its previous life. What I did was re-orient this regulator to be a low pressure distributor and brought the high pressure in from the side.

I replaced the gauges on my bank, so I have extra gauges (similar to those in the first picture) if you want an extra one to put on this distribution regulator. I'll throw it in for free, just let me know if you want it.

Back