I have teh Man/Lady virus!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Laughing_Gnome_Invisible

Reaction score
Hello everyone,

I am Katrina from the former republicc of Buttastan. I have seemed to contracted a virus in my mother. Board which is unpleasants. My computers is not workingd correctly.

Have only access internet to this forum because virus sucks asss. It seem I am posting as someone Laughing Gnome. This not true, I are katrina wit nice boobies anf huge europeen vaggina. I shave it often and like men with large wangs. This prove I not laughing nome. Not at all.

I like meet men with huge wang and brwing knowledge. More brewing knowledge is good, huge wang better. I also have large sexy lady part that want to meet huge man part (But not Revvy's)

Anyone like to meet me, I know many supplier of grain, extract and cHEZq Hops from Germmansy. I gine all free and like BJ.

Any brew person want meet me outsides Walmart in this evening. I am sexy lady weaqr only thong with smile. I bend for you. Brew men is very sexy.

I are not familiar with sexy slang in american, but I now that american for sexy lady brewperson is Yooper. I would love a Yooper in my hugging zone. All ladys are welkom also. I like rubbing yoopers against my wang brewers.

anywayy. I have go now. Pleese keep in touch with mine.

By the way, I am definitely not Laughing Gnome, I are Katrina, honestly.

Shecky sucks (I imagines, I never meet him)

Ummm, WOW.

Katrina you are so hot. Send me an e-mail from my dead Nigerian uncle's account, and I will gladly fork over my life's savings to buy your green card and make you my sexy little brewslave.

Right. Here's a new suit for you, uh, Katrina...

insaneinsanitypleastraightjacketcra.jpg

Sensing bad. people not trusting me tht is OK. I f not trusting me then PN me and I will send v ideo showing my trust and how I love people. Please don't mind if video not play well. I am the one in thong. If video not load, probably best to click on "Give me your SSN " tab ..it work then most likly.

Sensing bad. people not trusting me tht is OK. I f not trusting me then PN me and I will send v ideo showing my trust and how I love people. Please don't mind if video not play well. I am the one in thong. If video not load, probably best to click on "Give me your SSN " tab ..it work then most likly.
You little gnome, You should warn people not to take a drink while reading your posts.
I was killing a half a 16 oz beer when I read the part about yoopers. Beer foam came out my noseand spewed all over my keyboard. Luckily it was Bush light and didn't have good head retention. But it still burns and my keyboard is sticky.
Baru

Katrina, you fail! Czech hops come form CZECH, not Germanzi!

I'll still give you a pycho angry just escaped from some sort of clown prison, clown hug anyway though.

I'll see you at the walmart. Just look for the guy with children screaming all around him. Some will probably be running. I hope you don't have kids. I hate kids. Unless they fetch me beer and keep very quiet. My ex had a kid. I named him "remote". I broke the "remote". Thus the prison bs.

And that ain't make up. That's white and red tatoo. Makeups for *****s.

I like meet men with huge wang and brwing knowledge. More brewing knowledge is good, huge wang better. I also have large sexy lady part that want to meet huge man part (But not Revvy's)

Meh....I already have a Nigherian loveslave....And I chronicled my adventures with her on another site...

Hello,
My name is doris caldwell,i am a submissive young lady willing to get a man to explore new things together,i would not mind a live in sex slave so that we can have sex as long as we want and whenever you wish to,i want you to reply if you are serious about getting someone for your sexual desires.

I am willing to meet you so that we can get to know each other much more better,i want a serious master and slave relationship and not just cyber freinds if interested i will send you my pictures if you want,just let me have your email address in your replying mail and we shall get to meet soon,You can also send me an email on ([email protected])

Doris.

SO why should I care that you don't want my big manparts???

I have a Nigerian Loveslave...Do YOU have a Nigerian Loveslave?

Latest posts

Back