I dont even feel sorry for this woman

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
There are two reasons not to feel sorry for people who fall for these types of scams:
1) They are retarded
2) This activity of money laundering is clearly illegal. If some guy hired you to help rob a bank and then get stiffed you when the job is over, you aren't going to be getting any sympathy from the popo.

I use to do a bit of scam baiting back in my day.

smith.jpg

hahaha she lives in Sweet Home, a burg of few souls, and fewer brains. I got one of those recently. Apparently I have won a great deal in a lotto in Great Britain. Perhaps orfy could pick it up for me, minus his finders fee, of course.

+10000000 on the NPR story, although those guys took it to the point where I started to feel sorry for the guy. Just a little.

"They said President Bush and FBI Director "Robert Muller" (their spelling) were in on the deal and needed her help."

Reminds me of "The Office" episode where the CIA contacts Dwight for a secret mission, haha.

Back