England v USA Predictions

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Vindaloo, vindaloo, vindaloo, vindaloo na na,
Vindaloo, vindaloo, vindaloo,vindaloo na na,
Vindaloo, vindaloo, and we all like vindaloo.
Were gonna score one more than you.
ENGLAND !!!!!!!!!!

Vindaloo, vindaloo, vindaloo, vindaloo na na,
Vindaloo, vindaloo, vindaloo,vindaloo na na,
Vindaloo, vindaloo, and we all like vindaloo.
Were gonna score one more than you.
ENGLAND !!!!!!!!!!

I see you are having a hard time waiting for the match too. :)

I hope the England fans manage to make themselves heard over all those bloody horns.
I don't want to hear the USA fans though, that moronic USA USA chant just gets on my tits

I won't post my own prediction, but here is one from the Southampton FC footy forum that I frequent.

2-1 to USA unfortunately, England will be overconfident after they go ahead early through Rooney, but Donovan and Cherundulo will pull 2 goals back midway through the second half to disappoint the throngs of England fans in the stadium and in the various city centres around the country.

Yours,

Mystic Meg

Mystic meg, you are a bloody retard! (I hope)

Budweiser just played a very funny ad on ABC.....Thank f#ck they don't get to do that all the way through the game like they do in the superbowl! :)

My prediction:

Yanks win - all of US rejoices

Yanks lose - meh, it's just soccer

Couldn't agree more. I'm an American. I love baseball. I like football (US). I've never had a taste for soccer since age 7 when, during my first game, some redheaded kid (likely a burgeoning Irish hood) punched me in the face.

I'll watch today though to give it a chance.
Go US!

I like the way Tim Howard is presenting himself so far, although I do not like the fact they're keeping him so busy for the last 20 minutes.
Overall this year we have a chance, and the fact that 9 of our players plays for English clubs and the rest plays for other European clubs will only help.
Go USA!!!
:mug:

Bravo buffalobrewer! You nailed it:mug:
At least I got an Edmund Fitzgerald at the bar for calling it!
219x283_sellsheet-edmund-fitzgerald.jpg
:rockin::rockin:

Should have been 2-1 US.

If we are talking about "Should have been" then The USA would not have scored that goal. ;)

Both England and the US can still progress easily enough. England need to play the remaining two games to their ability, and all the US need to do is keep the ball nearer the ground as they did in the second half. In the first half, they were playing as though it was MLS, passing too high and negating control skills. Second half they were playing man to man much better. That is why they kept the draw (Tie)

I'm still confident that both teams can make it to the next round. :)

Back