whats your favorite ahs recipe?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

andrew300

Reaction score
i can't seem to decide on which kit to get from austin homebrew supply. i was wondering what your favorites are if you have used them before?

Check out the comment section on brews you are interested in on AHS site. I think its the most underutilized part of the site. Probably because no one realizes its there. I've made it a point to start commented on my final product on the site. I encourage other to do so

I know it shows that on there, but their Belgian Wit is a great recipe. I'm not knocking Austinhomebrew.com, but why not try a recipe out here. We are all homebrewers and some of the recipes here are fantastic with tons of reviews.

My favorite so far, is the Rogue Mocha Porter clone. I tossed out my own porter recipe after making it.

I have both a Trappist Quad and a Cream Ale fermenting at the moment. These are the first ones I've tried from there. Their shipping was great, though. And I'm hoping it turns out as an overall sign of quality. But to be honest, the "favorite" AHS recipe is the one that You are interested in brewing next.

Enjoy!

Their Ginger Hibiscus Saison has been my favorite of theirs by far. A lot of my friends would back me up that. One judge said in the HBt comp said, "This is one of the most interesting beers I have ever judged." Give it a month or two and I'll be brewing it up again.

Back