Las Vegas

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AGBrewer

Reaction score
I'm heading to vegas this weekend, I wanted to grab a bunch of different microbrews to bring back for my brewgroup to try out. Anyone know where the best liquor store is, I mean the one with the best variety. Which beers should I try to get a hold of? Thanks in advance

NewBrewer25 said:
I'm heading to vegas this weekend, I wanted to grab a bunch of different microbrews to bring back for my brewgroup to try out. Anyone know where the best liquor store is, I mean the one with the best variety. Which beers should I try to get a hold of? Thanks in advance

Drink light beer. Stay up later, party harder.

The Liquor Outlet is a decent place off the strip on the South end. Clean, easy parking, good selection, good prices too.

5580 S Decatur Blvd
Las Vegas, NV 89118
(702) 307-3043

[ame="http://maps.google.com/maps?f=q&hl=en&q=5580+S+Decatur+Blvd,+89118&sll=36.087812,-115.204396&sspn=0.012919,0.028667&ie=UTF8&z=17&iwloc=addr&om=1"]The Liquor Outlet by Google Maps[/ame]

Cheesefood said:
Drink light beer. Stay up later, party harder.
Good beer is for bringing home, I'll drink plenty of light beer in the clubs

Back